“Just be yourself…”
We’ve all heard this advice before, and may even have given this advice to a friend or a colleague before an important presentation.
But what does it really mean to just be your authentic self and why is it important to know yourself in order to communicate better with others?
In this episode we unpack what it means to just be you, and the meaning of authenticity. When you stay true to who you are, what you do, and who you serve, this benefits both you and your patient or customer.
By staying true to yourself, you become a more effective communicator. The power of knowing and being yourself makes you more authentic no matter who you are speaking to.
TOPICS WE DISCUSSED INCLUDE:
- Authenticity and just be you (3:16)
- Accepting the state you are in (5:14)
- The 3 Me’s (18:40)
- Only you hold you back (21:09)
- Let go of resistance (25:42)
- Removing the scarcity mindset (25:51)
- Thriving during the pandemic (26:42)
- Growth mindset (27:15)
- Finding alternatives (27:20)