With the busyness of taking care of others, how is your relationship with yourself?
Are you taking good care of yourself? Or is self-care your last priority?
Steve Maraboli, author of Life, the Truth, and Being Free said in a very powerful quote, “The most powerful relationship you will ever have is the relationship with yourself.”
To take good care of others you must first take care of yourself.
It all starts with you, loving “you”.
In this episode, Lauren Bell talks about starting a good relationship with yourself through self-honesty, compassion and beliefs.
TOPICS WE DISCUSSED INCLUDE:
- Self-honesty (16:31)
- Changing your beliefs (18:00)
- The benefits of tapping (18:20)
- Real self-expression (19:34)
- Benefits of releasing joy and happiness (20:38)
- Understanding that life is a journey, not a destination (27:13)