Some healthcare professionals consider Eastern medicine practices like energy healing as “woo-woo.”
However I firmly believe that this type of medicine complements Western healthcare practices.
In this episode, I have a deep conversation with kinesiologist Nicky Schulze about her professional and volunteer work using both Eastern and Western healthcare practices. We also discuss what happens when we tap into our intuition, examples of indulgent self care and the importance of filling our own cup so we can continue to help others.
TOPICS WE DISCUSSED INCLUDE:
- What are kinesiology and energy healing? (03:27)
- Eastern and Western medicine can complement each other (07:41)
- Allow your non-negotiables to be what they want to be (13:28)
- Reconnect with nature (15:19)
- Seek help from experts (18:01)
- Create a space to tune in to your intuition (18:30)
- A special story about intuition (20:01)
- A tip to tap into your intuition (24:08)
- The connection between the brain and the gut (25:38)
- Indulgent self care (26:37)
- The people who inspire you include yourself (31:05)
- Gaining and sharing knowledge (34:37)
- Fill your own cup (37:12)
Unleash the Power Within by Tony Robbins
ABOUT NICKY SCHULZE
Nicky Schulze is a kinesiologist and spiritual life coach. She uses energy healing and intuitive guidance to help women feel more lit up, connected and aligned with themselves, their life and their purpose. She’s passionate about helping people learn to tune into their inner wisdom and guidance so they can finally get off life’s treadmill and start living a life of their dreams.