Self-care is not selfish. What’s actually selfish is not practising self-care and self-love, because practising self-care means you are able to turn up as your best self.
Self-love is something that should be practised daily and can take a lifetime to master. But by incorporating even just a few minutes of self-care and self-love every day, we create a healthy relationship with ourselves which helps us grow and live our fullest lives.
One size doesn’t fit all when it comes to self-care. We all have our own different needs. What’s important is that you find time to discover what makes you happy and by doing so, we start living a life of abundance in every aspect of our lives.
In this episode, Elaina breaks down the five aspects of self-care and learn the importance of practising self-love in all aspects.
TOPICS DISCUSSED INCLUDE:
- Mental self-care (3:31)
- Making our inner critic a friend and not a foe (3:50)
- T-H-I-N-K: True, Helpful, Inspiring, Necessary, Kind (5:34)
- Emotional self-care (9:30)
- Physical self-care (13:02)
- Spiritual self-care (16:06)
- The monkey mind (16:47)
- Indulgent self-care (22:15)